Sunday 9 January 2011

Great Time with The Girls


I had a real great time with the girls yesterday.
It has been a while since the last time we met.


It started from shopping at Raffles City.
We found a new store, Forever New.
Is that new or I am outdated for not knowing this store :p


Got myself a straw hat that I have been searching for long.
Love it, the moment I saw it I knew it was going to be mine :)


picture courtesy from Forever New website


We took a cab to Marina Bay Sands (MBS) as the parking there can be a pain.
We queued for 45 minutes to enter the car park when we first went there few months back.





Our window shopping plan resulted in a Chanel Maxi Jumbo lambskin bag and
6 pairs of Charles & Keith. Teehee
We were so excited with the shoes that we wore them straight away :p



It was really fun shopping at MBS as it was not as crowded as Orchard.
They have almost all my favorite stores there.
And I have just found out that there is Sephora too :)




Had a quick dinner at Coffee Beanstro after the shopping.
The food was good but the service sucks with all the waiters and waitress pulled a long face.


We then headed to City Space, Equinox to chill out.
They are having a promotion for Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial for SGD 84++ (UP is SGD 150++)
It was a good deal and we really love the environment, the live band and the great service.


Here are the pics taken at City Space.
Pardon me for the bad quality,
cos we were too tired to carry the DSLR around and dumped it in the car :p




cheers to friendship


 

No comments:

Post a Comment