Tuesday 11 January 2011

The Wedding


I always love weddings.
Two people making vows to each other in front of family and friends.
It is sooo sweet.


Here are the pictures taken during my brother's wedding.


the bride and the groom



my pretty cousins from my mama's side




the best men



The wedding reception was in Traders Hotel.
We were there early for the makeup and hairdo.



The makeup artist did a very good job.
I love the makeup that she did for all of us.
Will definitely engage her for all events in the future :)
I am so glad I've found the perfect makeup artist and nail artist for myself. Teehee.


the handsome groom




the stunning bride


the cocktail time



the wedding march


my Indonesian friends


another group of Indonesian friends (except for one :p)



my happy family :)


the Sumilos



me and my dearest mama


surprise for the birthday boy


No comments:

Post a Comment