Wednesday 15 December 2010

Counting Down


I am looking forward to my brother's wedding on the boxing day,
which is ten days from now.


They were actually legally married two years ago :)
and this round will be the customary marriage.


my handsome brother and gorgeous sis in law


my family (minus my papa)


So I have a reason to dress up. Wink wink
My night gown is ready, but the dress for the morning ceremony is still in production.
Hopefully it turns out good :)


That also means another family gathering. Yipee yipee
Our last gathering was in September when we went a family trip in Beijing.
The trip was awesome. Hopefully we can do it more often.


first day in Beijing @ Forbidden City


Beijing National Stadium


Summer Palace


Lunch @ Quan Ju De


Great Wall of China


Me and my family


No comments:

Post a Comment