Monday 6 December 2010

I Love Weekend :)


I had a great weekend :)


Headed to Orchard to meet WY after work on Friday and
my first stop was Sephora @ Ion Orchard


Helped my sis in law to get the Hi Panda figurine.
I got to know about this brand from my elder brother who bought me this T-Shirt from Shanghai.


picture courtesy of hellopanda.net catalogue


We also picked up a hand lotion set for WY's company christmas gift exchange.
I was tempted to get this for myself but tried hard to resist :)
Proud of myself that I didn't get anything for my own. Woot woot.



I spent quite a lot actually during their first birthday bash.
Got myself early christmas presents: Urban Decay Book of Shadows volume 3 and Naked Palette.


Urban Decay Book of Shadows volume 3


The sales assistants at Sephora are always helpful and there was this girl
who helped me search for the cleanest figurine and even wiped it for me.
Two thumbs up for her.



We decided to have dinner at Itacho Sushi after the shopping
since the queue was kind of short then.
Waited 20 minutes to get our table.



wasabi octopus, yellow tail sashimi and grilled pork sushi


Premium Sea Eel





My saturday started with workout session with my personal trainer and
i was glad to find out that i have shed another 0.5 kg. Teehee


Accompanied WY to Float @ Marina to collect the marathon racepack and had late lunch at Lerk Thai.



Took a trip to JB to get my hair colour retouched at my regular salon in Sutera Mall.
My stylist recommended a darker colour this round. I am kind of not used to darker hair color.



Went for another japanese restaurant after leaving the saloon.
Both of us was starving and we didnt even bother to take picture :p
The food was really good and the damage was only RM 60.
We will definitely return and take more pictures :)



It's Monday again and had bad day at work. Hope it will be fine for the rest of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment