Wednesday 22 December 2010

Looking Forward To


Another long weekend has officially started again until next Tuesday :)


I am looking forward to:
- My parents visiting which is less than 24 hours from now
- First family Christmas eve dinner in 2 days
- My brother's wedding in 4 days
- Family photo shoot next week


I hope I can recover soon from my flu and sore throat :(


On a side note, both WY and I are addicted to the raw fish from Ah Chiang 's Porridge.
We are too greedy that we refuse to share a plate :p



Here are some pictures from last weekend


Caffeine fix @ McD before heading to Jurong Point


Dinner @ Men Ichi, Jurong Point.
The food was overall good, but a bit too salty for our liking.





By the way, I am blogging from new computer.
I got myself a Lenovo X200, this is an old model but I got a good bargain for it :)
I am currently using the same model for office and I like the fact that is very light, it is only 1.34 kg


My dream PC is actually the touch screen Acer Aspire Z5710 or iMac
But I don't think I will get myself another computer in the near future :(


picture courtesy from Acer website


picture courtesy from Apple Store website


Going to catch up with my reading before I doze off.
Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment