Wednesday 17 April 2013

Fasion X-treme 2013

I was invited to a Spring/Summer collection fashion show by Style Magazine two weeks ago which took place at The Marmalade Pantry, ION Orchard.
The brands featured were DKNY, enVie de Pois, Paul Ka and Vivienne Westwood.

Love the invitation card so much




Some of the canapes and desserts that were catered to guests during the show






Here are my favorite looks. 






Anddd my most favorite piece of the show from Vivienne Westwood. 
This dress is so awesome, love the details. It is a perfect number for a garden wedding.

A picture with my gorgeous girl, Sylvia before leaving. Can you believe she is a mother of two?



************

Headed to Tawandang Mircobrewery at Dempsey for a dinner after the show.
I used to enjoy their food but I think their standard has dropped and the service was slow :(
The price was a bit steep, we paid $160 for 3 adults and 1 kid. I think I won't be visiting this restaurant anytime soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment