Tuesday 19 April 2011

My Farewell


I have finally decided to quit my full time job after 5 years working in the same company.
It was a really tough decision.
Have been considering it for a while
and I am glad that I have support from my family and friends.


Had farewell dinner at Aquamarine, Marina Mandarin Hotel last Thursday.



A bit disappointed with the seafood there.
They were not as fresh as those in The Line, Shangri-La Hotel
and Carousel, Royal Plaza.
The oysters were good, though. I am a huge fan of oysters :p



The Sashimi section.
It was ok, but not that fantastic.





The desserts were nice. There are a lot of varieties and durian penget was delicious :)


Although I personally prefer the durian paste at Ellenborough Market Cafe at Swissotel.











No comments:

Post a Comment