Monday 8 April 2013

Sickie :(

I am down with fever and diarrhea since last Friday. 
I have not been sick like this in a long time.
And worse still, WY is away for business trip for a week :( Boohoo



However, I am so touched and grateful that I have such wonderful family and friends who are so supportive and caring. Everyone keeps checking with me on my condition and offering to accompany me, esp my SIL who keeps offering to go doctor with me and get dinner for me in spite of her busy schedule. How nice.

And seeeee.. I have a special dinner delivery from one of my girls, Sylvia. 
Check out the rice box, it is so sweet. She really made my day.


I can't be thankful enough to have those nice people in my life.
Thank God for the loving people who care so much about me. 
I am definitely one lucky girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment